Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Pray for my Keynote app!

I just submitted my application for the Keynote Summer Project through CRU. Before I clicked the 'Submit Application' button I prayed for a reeeeeeeeaaal long time. Haha, I know God was smiling at me. I know His will for me will be so much better than I could ever imagine, but I just really want it to involve my participation in Keynote this summer!
So if you are reading this, just pray that His will is done in my life for this summer. Pray that those who read my answers will be granted the discernment to know whether or not I am meant to serve with them this summer. I hope their answer is yes!
Also pray for the audition tape I have yet to make. Should happen sometime in early January. I'm still really REALLY excited about that part, especially singing/screaming 'I'm So Sick' by Flyleaf.

No comments: