Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mini update!

Well...I get to go home tomorrow for a long weekend after my first January term.
It has definitely been an interesting January....
I've spent the past month being sick (twice), recording some new music with Noah & Brian in our yet-to-be-named band, taking a class in music of diverse cultures, AND playing a nun in Suor Angelica. I've been working my way through Numbers (slowly, I might add) as well as reading John Eldredge's book Wild at Heart. I saw David Crowder Band in concert, recorded my audition tape for keynote (with screamo!), and yesterday I ran around Greenville, SC with Sam and Brian. Sooooo much fun!

My devotional schedule has been so out of whack all month, so I promise to put up some more substantial posts starting in February. God bless!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

update update update!